CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

I'M BACK

Courtney's room being taped & mudded
Steve & Courtney painting her room
It is very nice to know that there are people who are reading my blog. Thank you! Thank you! I really do appreciate the comments too. It's seems a small gesture, but it really does mean a lot to me. Have I said, "Thank you!" :)
Things have been a little crazy around here with BTI, the kids being sick, and Steve and Brandon finishing Courtney's room downstairs. Brandon is doing much better and the poison oak is finally gone. Callie is on the mend as well. Frankie was a big help while he was here for BTI. He not only took part in BTI, but also took part in our Home Improvement. Thank you, Frankie.
Courtney's room is finished with the exception of putting in her closet organizer thingys and putting the closet doors on. We have sat down together and planned out her closet. Now it's just finding and buying (YUCK) everything. Why can't things be free? The ceiling will have to wait. We are putting a drop ceiling in downstairs and would like to do all of the ventilation first. These are the only pictures that I have right now. Courtney picked out this beautiful color of blue to go on her walls which the white trim accents beautifully. She loves dolphins and is going for an ocean theme.

7 comments:

Tammy K. said...

The room is looking great. Very exciting.

Anonymous said...

You need to post more pics of the finished parts I have not seen it.I Love the wall paper.
Cat

Momma Tammi said...

Thanks for the update. You guys are making good progress on the basement. It would be nice if things that we needed were free, huh?

Jennifer said...

I will post more pics soon. Thanks, Steve has been working sooo hard. It would be great if someone just said, "Hey, here's 20 grand to finish your basement. Wahooo!!!!!

Mommy's Journal said...

HOW EXCITING!!! It looks great. I hope I get to see the finished product sometime... In person.

Jennifer said...

Sis. Shu- I would LOVE that. I miss you a lot!!!

Grace & Co said...

Courtney e-mailed talking about her new room. =) It looks great!! The ocean theme sounds like so much fun.