Brandon at his game on Saturday
Friday, Brandon, Courtney and I were able to go with Steve on a field trip in Chattanooga with the ninth graders. We had so much fun, but I knew it was going to be a long and hectic day, so Callie spent the day with friends. Their dog, Chester, loves to run out in the country, so Callie asked if the dog had bugs. Sis. Connie replied that sometimes he does get bugs, and Callie asked if she could look to see if Chester had any now. They found a tick and Callie exclaimed, "Oooh, I do not like those tic-tac-toes." What a nut!!!!Saturday was busy again with Brandon having a double-header. The weather started out perfect, but then it got pretty warm. We sought comfort in the shade of a tree though and had a pretty good time. Besides the fact that we wanted to string one of Brandon's coaches from a tree by his toes :) Saturday evening we had a reception to go to for one of our friends who has graduated from Lee University.
I pray everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Steve and I got a haircut. I know, sounds weird. I got a much needed nap. Now, as any of you who know me know, it's Monday, so I'm in the middle of all of my laundry.
4 comments:
Callie is a nut. I love the pictures. Great photos.
I am glad you ahd a good weekend.
Tell everyone helo for me.
Yeah, a comment. Tammy, you have made me so very happy :) I will tell everyone hello for you.
Sounds like a great weekend. The pictures are so good. Tic-tac-toes...ha ha!
I'm glad you're back. I've missed hearing from you.
Post a Comment