CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 IN ONE DAY.....WOW!!!












I talked to my cousin Wenda, who lives in Wisconsin, today and it got me to missing the family up there. We always have such a great time when we visit with them. We stay up way too late and Uncle Bob and Steve just couldn't be beat by Aunt Wendy and I in a card game called Hand and Foot. What a great game, but it's better if you're winning. Not that I would know that. Aunt Wendy, we'll get 'em next time. These are pictures from our visit up there last summer when we went to see Steve's grandma, but I thought that I would share them anyhow.
Tomorrow will be a busy day. Brandon has a double-header and then BTI service tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Okay, now I get the "Green Acre" post. When I checked it before I left, there was nothing there but the title. Great pictures...I miss the Williams' so much and had a blast with Sister Creech last year at IYC. How fun for you to get to spend time with both of them.

Tell Brandon to play hard during his double headers. Hope the team does well.

Love ya...Tammi

Jennifer said...

Thank you. I will. Wish you were here

Marcia Brooks said...

Hi, Jennifer thanks for stopping by my blog and giving the heads up on your pictures and blog. We really miss being there at BTI this year and hope we can all be back there next year. Missed our kitchen duty visits. :) The kids and I hope to see you and the family at General Assembly. Your kids have grown so much. Wait until you see Aaron he's grown about 4 inches since last time you saw him.

Jennifer said...

I miss our kp visits also. Tell Aaron to stop growing ;) Hopefully see you soon