Here I am, blogging about really nothing at all. I felt like I should write, because I actually had a minute or so, but I have no idea what to write about. There really isn't anything too spectacular going on right now. I guess as some of you know. I am even really confused as to who the "some of you" are. Does anyone really read my blog? Really, if you're out there, let me know. Adult contact is nice. Those of you mothers know. I am getting way off course here and I need to get back to what I was talking about in the first place. What was I talking about? Ooh, I remember :) As some of you know, I have been in a battle physically. I would really appreciate your prayers. I have been in an immense amount of pain and fatigue. I know that the Lord will do a work in me. Please pray that the Lord give me patience and guidance.
Steve has been very wonderful through everything. I know that he worries for me and he can't stand to see me in pain and struggling the way I have been. It began Sept. last year and is progressively getting worse. He and the kids this week have taken over the house and I am forever greatful and extremely blessed by the beautiful family that God has given to me. Brandon is a whiz at laundry and Courtney caters to me in such a loving manner. Callie doesn't have a clue and continues to push my and everyone in this home's patience to a level that we truly can see we are sanctified :) She is beautiful and this family would not be complete without her. The love and concern that members of the Lewis family have shown to me has really spoke to my heart. Love you guys!
The girls are watching Cinderella. I really don't know that you could say that you had a true American girlhood if you haven't watched Cinderella. I don't know what it is about Sleeping Beauty, but I can do without that one. It just kinda creeps me out. I don't even know that I have seen it all the way through.
The movie is over and the girls are wanting to beat me in a game of "Go Fish" I will probably lose. I almost always do.
'til next time.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
NO TITLE
Posted by Jennifer at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I meant to call you today and ask how you were doing. I have been cleaning house ALL day and did not get around to it. I have been thinking about you though. I hope you will feel completely better soon. love ya
Hang in there... God is always right on time! You have a great family!
Thank you. I know God has a plan and a purpose.
Jennifer
I am so proud of you...... :-)
We are praying..
Love ya
Cathy
Thanks Cath!
Post a Comment