Here's a more recent picture of Courtney. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Callie could not ask for a better big sister. I don't know what I would do without her. The patience, kindness and love that she shows for others is absolutely amazing to me. Watching her grow is both wonderful and heartbreaking, for I know that one day I'll have to let her go, but for now I cherish my time with her. We love to shop, Especially for shoes!!!!!

Brandon is now 5'5". I have to look up at my 11 year old. There is so much wrong with that, that I don't even know where to begin. He loves the Lord and is very diligent in doing devotions on his own. We had a sad day Friday. His very first football game was rained out. All that anticipation washed away in just a matter of moments. Oh well, it gives us more time to practice.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Here she is in all her glory at a friend's birthday party. She is learning to read and mark short vowels. Numbers are another thing though. She continues to bring both sunshine and rain, but has learned to bring more sunshine than rain the past few months as she matures. Praise the Lord!
10 comments:
It stinks when they grow up so fast! Callie is adorable, Courtney is gorgeous, Brandon is... Well he's just too tall for his age... My boys are jealous! I miss you guys!!!
Thank you. We miss you guys too. You should see Brandon all decked out in a suit. He wears them every Sun. I'll have to get a pic.
I'm sure he's very handsome... How can he not be... He has good-looking parents. I was very impressed on how polite he was at the Assembly. He's such a gentleman.
Thank you!! You're so sweet. My kids and I all really enjoyed spending time with you. Did I mention that we miss you :(
Tell Callie I'm all out of candy... No more Cream Savers in my purse... :-(
Brandon is definitely handsome in a suit...I still can't believe that he has passed me up by 4 inches. Tell him I said to STOP growing!!!!! ~hee hee~
Courtney is such a sweetie and is getting too tall as well.
Callie...is so her mother's child. Too adorable for words and such a crack up.
Sis. Shu. Callie says that you can go to the store and buy some :)
Hey Tam- Are you coming to BTI this year?
I actually thought of her when I passed by the candy isle the other day, at Wal-Mart, and I almost bought some Cream Savers and I talked myself out of it because I knew I would eat them if I had them. The next time I see you guys I'll try to make sure I'm stocked up :-)
I'll be sure to let her know.
Post a Comment