Our kids have been missing family quite a bit lately. They have really been wanting to spend some time with their cousins. Brandon had a Bye on Saturday from flag football, so we loaded up the van and we went to Kentucky. It's only a 4 1/2 to 5 hour drive. We had such a great time! We and the kids really enjoyed the time spent with everyone. We got to see Frank and Linda's new home and also Frankie's new home. Things have been a little stressful around here lately, so it was a much needed break. Now, it's back to the real world and trying to finish out our school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
They look so happy to see one another! Glad you had a good time.
They really had a great time. All of the kids played so well together and really enjoyed each other. It was relaxing for us too. Are you coming to IYC?
We'll be praying. It would be great to see you again.
Thanks! It will be such a bummer to have to miss it, plus I really miss you!
I miss you too. There is just something about that group from C/S. We really made lasting friendships and we are blessed.
wow, look at you Mrs. Popular. You have been opened a week and lOTS of action. If I knew I would get as much interset as you are getting I would start a blog just to feel loved. ;o)
I love all the pictures. You keep pictures up and you will always have comments. Ppl LOVE pictures.
I can't believe how much the kids have changed just since the Assembly. Especially Callie. Her hair is so long. I love the picture of Ab and Steph and your girls...very cute. I love it, love it. I am glad you had a good time at mom and dads. Love you guys.
We love you too! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. I don't know about being popular, if you look real close, it's just a select few that comment. My faithful friends :)
Hello, I just found out you have a blog. I really enjoyed the pictures and the kids are beautiful. Enjoyed reading all about how you all are doing. This is a better avenue for me to comment and keep up I don't do the phone thing too well.
Thank you. I'm glad you found us.
Post a Comment