CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

WAY TO GO BRANDON


I am so excited. Brandon caught his first pass in the end zone for a one-point conversion today. He was so excited. He got to play a little at QB today also. That's the position he really wants right now. He said he either wants to be the Quarterback or the one who HITS the quarterback. As a mother, I would really rather he be the one to hit the quarterback ;). Here are just a couple more pics for you. I can't write long today, but I just wanted to stay in touch. Guess what, he got to play quite a bit of defense today too :) He actually, played most of the game on both sides of the ball.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brandon is enjoying the game very much. Don't worry Bro. Ray, your secret is safe w/me :)