CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

MISSING MOM AND DAD


Yes, it's true. This mother of 3 who has quite a busy enough schedule is missing her mommy and daddy. Pitiful, I know. It has been a long time since we have gotten to see them 1 year 4 months and 3 days. Give or take, but who's counting?





It's difficult to be this far away, but I know that we are right where the Lord wants us to be. There is no substitute for being with them, but we try to call and keep in touch as best we can. I hope and pray that they know just how much they mean to us and how much we love them.



We always enjoy when we do get to spend time with them and cherish those moments. Family is something to be valued.





Yes, these are old pictures, but I thought that I would share them anyhow. You can tell, because Brandon is now taller than I am. and Callie is tall and thin, just like him now. Courtney doesn't have to wear glasses anymore. HALLELUJAH!!! It was hard enough to get her to wear them the first go around. The doctor said that because of OUR diligence and catching it at an early enough age, her eyes were able to correct themselves.
I guess I should try to get some more stuff done today and I have gotten far too mushy.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

This is your first official, "WELCOME TO BLOGSVILLE" comment! I am so glad to be the first to welcome you to our little world. I love the pictures that you have added. I am still having difficulty believing how much your kids have grown. Where does the time go?

Anyway...it has been great chatting with you today. Have a great week!

Grace & Co said...

HI Jennifer!! Thanks a million for inviting me to your family Blog! I feel so special that JENNIFER LEWIS invited little ole me to her Blog. Wow. :-)

I love you guys so much!! Your family is so great...

Pam said...

Jennifer this is Pam Clawson you must have not got my last comment. I welcomed you to blog land.

Love you

Jennifer said...

Well thank you. I still don't know what I'm doing. I guess I'll learn as I go

Jennifer said...

I love you too Gracie. We miss you.