Cleveland police have an APB out on a man wanted in connection with a series of robberies in the Cleveland, TN area. Sounds horrible doesn't it?O.K., ya know what he's wanted for?
A series of robberies at 2 area hotels. What? That's right hotels. Come on! How much could you possibly get from a hotel? And we're not even talking like a Sheraton or something like that. We're talking like Super 8. What is that? At least go for the big dogs. Really, I gotta ask again, how much money could you really get from a hotel? It shouldn't be hard to find the guy I wouldn't think. Just grab the next guy who all of the sudden has been smelling like hotel soap a lot.
Gas prices have been making everyone a little crazy I think.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
NOT THE BRIGHTEST CRAYON IN THE BOX
Posted by Jennifer at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Paul stole a pillow from a hotel once.
I wonder if he's on America's Most Wanted yet... :-)
Maybe he's the one the police are looking for. Where was he on the night of April 21, and who was he with? LOL
Jennifer, you crack me up but you are so correct. If your gonna sin you might as well sin BIG. Maybe the guy really enjoys that hotel soap!!!!
That Courtney is styling on the sideline, you should tell her to stop being a distraction to those boys playing in the game.
You guys need to come see us.
Bro. Ray-we miss you guys very much. I am praying that you get to make it to the Assembly so that we can see you real soon.
Bro. Ray - Courtney started laughing when I told you about her being a distraction. She said she's sorry and she doesn't mean to :)
Post a Comment