WOW!!! This is just kind of weird for me, and perhaps it will get better with time. I have had the itch to blog, especially with all of my family and friends being so far away. I finally decided to scratch that itch and here we go. I guess it's kind of like having a baby. You wait and wait until you finally just can't wait until that baby finally arrives and once you go into labor....you find yourself screaming, "Oh, wait. I'm not ready!" because you are nervous as all get out. Has anyone ever heard that saying? What exactly does that mean anyway...nervous as all get out. Whatever!
Everyone is doing well. We just had Youth Convention last weekend and what a wonderful spirit. The Gleaners had some memory verses and Brandon had memorized the most and won a beautiful VLB Bible signed by Bro. and Sis. Smith and Bro. and Sis. Griffin. He was so excited!
Brandon will also be playing his first flag football game on Saturday. He is nervous and anxious. He has been wanting to play FOREVER. We figured that flag football was a good starting point for him. Courtney keeps him on his toes and throws the football with him in the backyard.
Courtney is doing well and is loving basketball. There is a hoop set up iin our cul-de-sac. That girl can hit a shot from just about anywhere. No 3 point range yet, but we're working on it .
Callie just turned 5. Thank the Lord! The countdown to her birthday has been killing me. We've been counting down now for about the last 8 months. She hasn't started in on the countdown to number 6. I am assuming that around Courtney's birthday, she'll be ready for her birthday to get here and we'll start the countdown all over again.
I really don't know what more to say, so I won't
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
NEWBIE
Posted by Jennifer at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment