Kim Edmonds, Sarah, Courtney and Callie playing with moon sand. It's sand that you can shape. It's pretty nifty and kinda messy though. The girls seemed to really like it and Sarah loved to smash everything that her mommy made :)

Last week, the girls and I went to Ashville, which is only about a 3 hour drive, to visit with Kim and Garreth Edmonds. Steve really wanted some time for he and Brandon to work on the house without any female distractions. They accomplished A LOT and the girls and I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the time away from the remodeling chaos. Garreth was called away for a couple of days, so we had some time for just Kim and Sarah and me and my girls. What fun!

The first night that Garreth was away, we decided to do a little camping....Girl Style. We pitched a tent in the house. Aren't they cute? My girls both sleep with sleep masks over their eyes. Sarah thought the masks were great. She hasn't quite grasped the concept though and had Callie's sleep mask on her forehead and took a nap like that. I have a feeling Kim had to buy her one after we left.

Here is a picture of Bro. Clark, Callie, Sarah, and Courtney

We also went swimming in a small pool in Kim's back yard, but you don't get to see any picture of that. Girls only!!! We really had a great time. I haven't downloaded the pictures of an antique car museum and hotel that we visited while there. I'll try to post those, but things are REALLY busy around here.
6 comments:
Great pictures. The girls are so beautiful.
Thanks Tam and welcome back. I have no doubt that camp was wonderful
Camp was WONDERFUL I will tell you everyone all about it when I get a chance.
How fun! I miss Kim and of course you too!!!!!!
I miss you too, Sis. Tammi. Kim's family and ours always have so much fun together. After she moved, who would have thought that our families would be together in the South? Life is funny that way sometimes.
Post a Comment