I love this color blue
Well, here are some pictures of Courtney's room. We are all very pleased with the way it turned out. Bummer for Courtney, she has not moved in there yet. Steve is now working on Brandon's room and once Brandon's room is done, they will both be moving. Steve is hoping to have Brandon's room done in the next couple of weeks. He is incredibly motiviated and is spending every available moment downstairs. He is working so hard. Brandon has been a big help and is learning a lot. We will not get much time down there this weekend, due to Heritage Day on Saturday and church on Sunday, but thankfully he has all during the week.
I would like to say that I have strapped on my tool belt and have just as much a part in this as Steve, but I can't. Someone has to keep the rest of the house running and that's where I come in.
That's really all I've got to say, but I wanted to get these pictures up.
12 comments:
Did you say she is going with an ocean theme? Is she going to find dolphin stuff to put on the walls? How exactley are you doing that? It should be neat.
The room looks great. I love that white border. Makes everything look fresh. Looking forwrad to seeing it COMPLETELY done.
The room looks GREAT! Love the ceiling ;-) I'm jealous of her closet!
It was probably safer for you to not work with your husband and keeping the other things running smoothly. When we were hanging sheet rock in our Falcon home I was ready to hang my husband up too :-)
Yeah, Tam. She has a framed dolphin poster and a net w/starfish and stuff. Sis. Shu, you are so funny. As I was reading, I thought you were going to say something about my husband getting hurt all the time :) or taping my finger to the dry wall LOL
I Love the room. GOOD JOB!!! I can't wait to see the rest.
Oh and I love the pics of you and Callie.
She is getting so tall and looking like Courtney.
Cat
You're right! I forgot how things can go with Steve and a drill or maybe some other power tool... I have some great mental pictures to give me a chuckle today.
thanks Cat. That's the room you guys stayed in last year at the Assembly. Can you believe it? Sis. Shu-I'm glad I could make you smile today. Happy Birthday!!!!
It does not look like th same room. It looks so good.
Cat
Thanks. Maybe you could stay in it again ;)
I really like the color and the closet organizer is great. Ya'll have been really busy.
Oh wow! What a great looking room!
The room looks great and I really like the color!
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It helps to push us on.
Post a Comment