Brandon's room before

Brandon's room after

Brandon's room during (didn't have a before picture, sorry)

Brandon's room after

Here are some pictures of Brandon's room. The door really is nice and new. I don't know why it looks like it does in the picture. I am so excited that it is finally kinda done. I still have to hang one more clothes rod and put the closet door on. I am also adding one more piece (shoe organizer) into the closet.
The basement was just nothing but four walls , one of which had a garage door opening. We changed it to a regular outside door and closed in the rest of the wall, and a concrete floor. Steve has worked so very hard. Brandon has learned so much as he is been working side by side with Steve along the way.
2 comments:
This looks GREAT! I can't wait to see it someday, in person. Is Brandon moved in already?
Yep, he's moved in. The kids are really enjoying their own space downstairs. Courtney is really enjoying having her own room....FINALLY!
Post a Comment