CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

NORTH CAROLINA FAMILY CAMP

The first day of camp, the Lamberts set up this way cool water slide and a jumpy thing for the kids to play around on. Here is a picture of Courtney. She had a blast!
Brandon wasn't going to try, but I asked him if he would just go ahead and try it once, then he wouldn't have to do it again. Needless to say, he went down more than once.
Yes, the balloon launcher from Colorado Camp days is still alive and kicking. We had some little, tiny apples that were just begging to be launched into the woods across the road. Steele Williams and Mark Anders were more than willing to be accomplices.
A freindly litte game of volleyball between the staff and the campers. The staff wallopped in the campers 21-12. The campers wanted a rematch, so we took it a little easier on them and they lost 21-15. We may be older, but we can still play Rodney Morrow from Murphy, NC sporting the ultimate chrome dome sun protection. This guy is so great. It is truly a blessing to know him.
Karen Hill helping her son, Hunter, during the potato sack race for the Jr. Campers
I love this picture of Sara Clifton. You can see Aaron Brooks and Lane Williams behind her.
Steve doing the death crawl with Dwayne Anders on his back. The Sr. boys had a class and watched some of the movie, Facing the Giants. The boys then wanted to do the death crawl. That's about as far as Steve and Dwayne got though :)

Brandon playing torpedo ball
Tim Strong playing piano during music class.
Sis. Deborah Perkins leading music class.
Jordan Hill
Steele Williams and Tonya. I can't remember her last name though. She lives in VA.
The Sr. Campers playing water volleyball


Callie getting bubbles blown on her.
Payback time!
The Jr. Campers playing water battleship. Every time the water balls were being shot at the girls, they would scream like nobody's business

Steve needs the computer, like.....now, so I have to get off of here. I will share more pictures and write about camp later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast. looks like a very fun camp. I am glad you got to go.... We will not be seeing you at the assembly. Daniel can't get off. I could cry but God know....... Love ya
Cat

Jennifer said...

Camp was GREAT! I am sad about the Assembly. We were really wanting to see you all, but you are so right....God knows.
Love you too

Tammy K. said...

Great picturs. I got to see my friend Karen :o)
like the picture of Brandon....
LOVE the picture of Rodney HA!!! he is such a nut. Thanks for posting pictures.

Marcia Brooks said...

It was wonderful being in camp with you and the family. Brother Steve and your class was a blessing. We love you guys looking forward to seeing you at assembly. Thank you Bro. Steve for being such a great friend to Aaron while you were there

Tam said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Mommy's Journal said...

What a beautiful campground. I'm jealous!

Great pictures. I remember the balloon launcher... FUN!

Just so you know... I commented already, the other day... But failed the word verification :-(

cokelady said...

Great pictures! Love the Death Crawl. (You're saying that the guys only got into position, but didn't actually move??? Ha!) And the very last one of all those little girls screaming--that's so great!