Bro. Smith taking D.J. in The Church
What an absolutely, refreshing, uplifting, amazing, awesome Family Retreat the state of Tennesse had. We met this past weekend up near Pigeon Forge, TN and had our first ever Family Retreat. It was so amazing. The Spirit of the Lord could be felt from the very moment we began. There was a sense of unity and love that prevailed throughout the entire weekend. The theme for the weekend was, "Without the test, there would be no testimony" The TAP groups were wonderful. The services were amazing. The fellowship was refreshing. I, along with others, left the camp with a longing to stay.
D.J. surprised us all on the last night, Saturday, by joining The Church. Praise The Lord!!!!!
Steve and I were thrilled and shocked all at the same time. I had to share these pictures with you. Tim came with D.J. and that was truly a blessing.
I will post more pictures of camp later, because I really need to get going. I hope you all enjoy these pictures and the pictures encourage you.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for posting pictures. I am so glad you all had a good retreat. The Lord is good. I thank the Lord Dj is part of the fold now. Looking forward to more pictures.
I love the pictures. You need to post more... I can not believe how tall brandon is. I am very excited about DJ And I am glad you guys were there to see it.... Love ya
Cathy
It was so great! I'm glad I could share the pictures with everyone. Brandon is not even standing on anything. The last we checked, he was 5'7", but I think he may be growing again. He's eating me out of house and home.
Post a Comment