Brandon and Bro. Carter wore the same shirt. Had to get a picture
During fun time the next day. They played a little game where you toss the M&M's. Courtney and Jonna Wilson did a GREAT job. I believe Courtney said they came in first. All I know is that Jonna was a long way from Courtney and she was catching those M&M's like nobody's business. They made a really good team. There was some flag football also. I'll post pictures of that later.
During Callie's class, they talked about rescue missions. They made little firemen outfits. How cute are they?
More to come later, I gotta go
More to come later, I gotta go
6 comments:
So is Brandon trying to be old or Bro. Carther wanting to be young? That is great. I can't believe they had the same shirt. What are the odds???
Sam is really good at that catching things in your mouth game. I am not so much.
Fun pictures.
Great pictures!!! I miss you guys SOOOO much!!! Lots of good things are happening in your family... That's great! It's good to read about your "goings-on" again... Does that make sense?
Miss you too :( Yes, it makes sense. I know exactly what you're saying. That's probably what I would have said. After all, they are "goings-ons"
Tam, I don't do good at that game either.
hahaha. i didn't notice they were wearing the same shirt. that's funny!
very fun...... If Brandon is 5'7 He is taller than me.... Oh Man.....
Post a Comment