Here are some more pics from Family Retreat. I'm sorry if I have bored you, but some pictures just had to be put on the blog, ya know what I mean? I didn't think there was anyone left who hadn't ever played or seen the ball game before, but much to our enjoyment, there were. It was so great. We were able to get Autum, Sister Campbell, Sister Tammy Fox and Autumn's mom. Autumn actually grabbed Bro. Yohe's head. Too funny!
I don't know what the name of this last game was. I've played before, but no one ever says what it's called. Everyone sits in a circle and you ask a question, if your answer to that question is "yes", you move to the seat to your right regardless if someone else is sitting there or not. I think this is the biggest we got, 7 people in one "chair". Ha, it was great!
Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend and you enjoy the pictures.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That ball game scared the life out of me but was SO much fun! Watching the others do it was so funny. I'm glad I got to go first so I could see the others reactions.
I love that ball game. I augh every time. Good pics. Tahnks for shareing.
Post a Comment